Until the Green Pass can be used in Austria, the following previous proofs of admission may be used from 19 May:
- Tested: officially recognised negative test results.
- Vaccinated: confirmation of vaccination status by means of a paper vaccination certificate.
- Convalescent: a certificate of segregation or a medical confirmation of an infection that has occurred in the past six months and has currently expired.
Mutual recognition of certificates at EU level will help facilitate freedom of travel
Example: German tourists come to Austria for their summer holiday. They have had certificates issued in Germany. The German QR codes can also be read in Austria when they are checked using an inspection app or mobile phone camera.
keyboard_arrow_rightCancel free of charge because of Covid-19!
We guarantee that you can cancel or postpone your booked holiday 2021 up to 3 DAYS before your arrival, free of charge - should you not be able to start your planned stay due to COVID-19:
- confirmed - personal illness from COVID-19
- confirmed - prescribed quarantine
- Travel warning Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis
keyboard_arrow_rightArrangements in our house
- Registration for sauna/steam bath only possible for family or travel groups
- Disinfection stations at the main entrances and sensitive areas of the hotel
- Daily multiple disinfection of publicly accessible areas/surfaces/door handles in the hotel
- Hotel staff are equipped with mouth/nose protection and trained accordingly
- Extended breakfast hours with table reservation
- Disposable gloves at the breakfast buffet - on request also service!
keyboard_arrow_rightConcept & measures of the Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis cable cars
The following link informs you about the precautions taken by the cable cars
keyboard_arrow_rightCan I enjoy my holiday at all in a relaxed way?
Yes, of course, nothing stands in the way of fun in the snow this winter - as long as you observe and comply with the following rules:
- Keep a minimum distance of 2 metres from other guests and people
- disinfect your hands several times a day
- wear FFP2 mouth and nose protection in all indoor areas accessible to the public. Children up to the age of 6 and persons who cannot be expected to do so for health reasons are exempt!
- Refrain from shaking hands and hugging.